Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Palmer UtilityJackets€139.95
- PalmerJacketsSpecial Price €44.98 Regular Price €89.95
- Brayton AopJacketsSpecial Price €49.98 Regular Price €99.95
- PalmerJacketsSpecial Price €71.96 Regular Price €89.95
- Palmer BadgeJacketsSpecial Price €69.97 Regular Price €99.95
- Drifter NylonJacketsSpecial Price €89.96 Regular Price €119.95
- RA Delta TriumphJackets€249.95
- DistlerJacketsSpecial Price €97.97 Regular Price €139.95
Chasin’ Bomber jacket
OLDSCHOOL WITH A SPICY TWIST
The bomber jacket is an iconic piece that is making a strong comeback in the summer of 2017 in the CHASIN’ collection, especially when matched with the long fit tees.
Originally developed in the 1950s, bomber jackets weren’t intended as a fashion item; they were specifically designed to be worn by pilots in the US Air Force. Bomber jacket were usually black or olive green and are well padded to keep the pilot warm in the low temperatures at high altitude.
At the time, the linings were often orange so that in the event of an emergency landing, they could turn them inside out so they could be spotted more easily.
Chasin’ Bomber Jacket Collection
This season, Chasin’ is bringing out brand new versions of the Bomber jacket, with iconic patches and clean uni coloured looks.
The colours seamlessly match the collection; the bomber jackets are available in black, dark blue and indigo. They start at € 99.95.