Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Why should I become a member at CHASIN'?
As a member of CHASIN’ we always keep you first informed about our newest collections, great collaborations or ongoing campaigns. In addition, you save no less than 5% on every purchase. You can redeem these points online and in the stores with your next purchase and are valid for six months!
All benefits at a glance:
- Save 5% with every purchase at CHASIN’.
- You can spend your balance immediately the following day when buying online or in stores.
- Determine where and when you take the balance.
- The balance is valid for six months after receipt.
- Always up-to-date with the CHASIN’ newsletter.
- Be the first to benefit from great offers and promotions.
- How do I become a CHASIN' member?
You can become a member both online and in our stores. Your membership is immediately active and you also start saving points right away. Do you want to be the first to receive all news and offers? Register directly for the newsletter.
When you become a CHASIN’ Member we ask you to enter a number of details, including your name, address, Telephone number and e-mail address. This information is treated confidentially and not transferred to third parties.
How does this work?
- Click right here to create an account.
- Enter your address details in your account.
- You can also create an account while you purchase a product.
You do not need a physical Membercard anymore if you become an online Member. The points are kept online in your account. In the store they can look up your account base don zip code, house number or e-mail address.
- Saving points and using them
If you are a Member at CHASIN’ you save 5% on all your purchases. If you buy a 100 euro jeans, you will receive 5 points on your card. Each point is equal to one euro.
If you have made a purchase in one of our stores, the points will be credited to you Membercard at night. When purchasing online, the points are automatically added after a few minutes.
The points you save are valid for six months and you decide where and when you want to hand in the points.
- What is my memberpoint balance?
You can check your saves points online at any time. All you have to do is log in. In your account overview you can check how many points you have.
Do you already have a Membercard, but do not have an online account yet? Then create an online account by filling in your Membercard and your zip code. Your data is directly linked.
If you are in the store, an employee can tell you how many points you have saved.
- How do I change my data?
Have you moved or has your Phone number changed? No problem. You can always adjust your data online. In the store you can as kan employee if they can adjust your details. This data is then also adjusted in your online account.
- Theft or loss
Did you lose the membercard or has it been stolen? Please contact our customer service as soon as possible. They can block the Membercard for you and create a new card for you. You can reach our customer service by e-mail via email@example.com or on workdays between 8:30 and 17:00 on telephone number 026-3193457.
- Terms and conditions of the CHASIN' membership
The following conditions apply to members:
- You can become a member in all CHASIN’ stores and on Chasin.com.
- A member card is not necessary but you can always request it.
- You save 5% on every purchase.
- Your points can be spent in all CHASIN’ stores and on Chasin.com
- Points save don a purchase in a store are credited the day after purchase.
- Your points are valid for six months.
- Point scan not be paid in cash.
- In the event of theft or loss of your member card, please contact customer service immediately.
- CHASIN’ is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to the member card.
- The points you submit will be divided over all items in your order.
- You will also receive that part of the points for each article that is returned.