Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- EGO.SLM>PHILLJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €99.95
- EGO>WESTJeansSpecial Price €89.95 Regular Price €129.95
- Ego ColomboJeans€119.95
- EGO BLAIDDJeans€109.95
- Ego RugbyJeans€99.95
- ROSS NAVYJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €99.95
- EGO WEBSTERJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €109.95
- LOGIC NORTHJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €129.95
- EGO MONROEJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €119.95
- HENDRX BONDJeansSpecial Price €69.95 Regular Price €99.95
- Iggy KelsoJeans€99.95
- EGO LOCUSTJeans€99.95
- Logic BrushJeans€129.95
- LOGIC ELTONJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €119.95
- ROSS RIDGEJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €99.95
- EGO BALTICJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €119.95
- Ego SuttonJeans€99.95
- EGO LOGANJeans€99.95
- Hendrx WebsterJeansSpecial Price €79.95 Regular Price €109.95
- Hendrx SeventyJeansSpecial Price €69.95 Regular Price €99.95
CHASIN' | fit
In the World of Jeans you have different fits for jeans. The best known fits are skinny fit, slim fit, regular fit and tapered fit.
CHASIN' | skinny fit jeans
The name says it all. Skinny fit jeans are tight-fitting jeans with a lot of stretch. Skinny fit jeans often have a mix of cotton with elastic material for optimal wearing comfort. In our CHASIN 'collection we also have a skinny fit jeans, the Iggy East! These jeans have a tight top. The bottom of the calves also fits tightly. The region around the cross has been reduced a little, which ensures that the jeans are comfortable all day long! Try to combine a skinny fit jeans with a wide t-shirt, good sweater or shirt. This gives a great effect to your outfit!
CHASIN' | slim fit jeans
A slim fit jeans is a kind of jeans that is very popular with modern men. It is a pair of pants that is slender, but not pinching. The slim fit jeans we have in our collection belong to the EGO, Logic and Drake collection. Slim fit jeans actually fit with all clothing styles, from street or casual to something neater.
CHASIN' | tapered fit jeans
The tapered fit jeans can actually be compared to the regular fit jeans. They are the same at the top, only a tapered fit runs off tight to the ankles. The jeans will sit like a regular but the ankles are slim fit. A perfect solution for the man who does not want to wear tight jeans, but wants to look good! A tapered fit jeans can also be combined with everything, because it contains the advantages of a skinny fit and regular fit. In our collection you can go for a tapered fit jeans with a Ross.
CHASIN' | regular fit jeans
This fit can’t be missing in your wardrobe. It’s a traditional fit and the most straightforward variant. The pants are looser around the upper legs and has a straight bottom. These jeans can also be combined with many tops, but do not require too wide / large outerwear. For example, wear a simple shirt, t-shirt or simple sweater that is not too wide. For a regular fit jeans in our collection, you can take a look at the Hendrx collection.