Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- How do I take care of my jeans and trousers? It is important that you first consult the care label in the garment, as these instructions differ from garment to garment. We recommend that you wash the trousers inside out and do not use a tumble dryer. Prints in or on the trousers should never be ironed and braces, belts or key rings should always be removed from the trousers before washing. If you want to hang dry the trousers, it is better to hang them from the waistband. Be sure not to hang the trousers in direct sunlight. If this cannot be avoided, hang the garment inside out to prevent fading.
- How do I take care of my raw denim?
The best way to preserve the dark, unwashed / unbleached character of raw denim is not to wash it. Instead of washing, we advise that you air the denim outdoors, preferably in humid conditions. Another option is to hang the raw denim in a bathroom and steam. If you still prefer to wash the jeans, then dry clean.
- How do I take care of my dark denim?
For dark denim, we recommend that the first time you wash the garment, wash it separately, turned inside out, since it can cause colour to bleed to other lighter fabrics.
- How do I take care of my trousers and shorts?
For trousers and shorts we always recommend that you wash like colours together to prevent discolouration.
- How do I take care of my swimshorts?
Rinse your swim shorts as soon as possible after swimming to remove chlorine or salt. Most swim shorts can be machine washed but always check the care label first. Use a delicate programme and delicate washing powder and never wash together with other bright colours.