Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Secure payment with CHASIN’
Secure and easy payment is paramount at CHASIN’. There are different ways in which you can pay for your purchase.
- Payment methodes
Are you placing an order from the Netherlands? Then choose iDeal and pay via your bank's trusted online payment environment.
Creditcard (Mastercard of Visa)
Enter your credit card number CID / CVC code and you possibly an extra password or e-code. The amount is debited from your credit card the same day.
Pay afterwards with Klarna
Order now and pay later. With Klarna you have 14 days to pay your order. Only available for customers in the Netherlands, Germany or Austria.
For payment afterwards with Klarna we use the following conditions:
- The invoice and delivery address must be the same, this may not be a PO box.
- Delivery to one of our stores with Click & Collect is possible.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- When you have received the order, you have 14 days to pay your bill.
- When purchasing an order with Klarna, returning items will not be possible.
- The invoice will be sent to your e-mail address by Klarna.
- If Klarna does not accept the payment, you will be automatically sent back to the payment page. You can then choose to pay in a different way.
Has the order been refused? This can have several reasons:
- The data entered is incorrect.
- The address is not recognized or it is not the address where you live.
- You have outstanding invoices. You must first pay this before you can pay again with Klarna.
- The amount of the purchase amount is too high, which means that the credit risk for Klarna is too great.
Do you have questions about your invoice? Or can't you pay on account and you don't know why? Please contact Klarna's customer service via tel.nr +31 (0)20 8082852 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Pay online via the trusted online payment environment of your bank for customers with a bank account in Germany, Belgium, Austria and Switzerland.
Pay online via your bank's trusted online payment environment for customers with a German bank account.
Pay with your member points
Are you a member of CHASIN ’and have you saved points? In the final step of the checkout you can see the balance on your member card below. Choose "redeem loyalty points" to pay with your points. The redeemed points are evenly distributed over your ordered items. When you return (part of your) items, the points will be put back proportionally on your member card.
Pay attention! You cannot redeem member card points on shipping.
Are you placing an order from Belgium? Then choose to pay via Bancontact. You pay with this via the trusted online payment environment of your bank.
- Payment terms
- All item prices at the CHASIN ’shop include VAT.
- We do our best to always state the correct price in the webshop. The price in the shopping bag always determines the differences.
- CHASIN ’checks orders with high amounts on a random basis. We do this to prevent fraud and to guarantee the security of all payments.